4 inch Submersible Pump manufactured by GEECO pumps fulfill all your water requirements in your dream house. It nourishes your family with clean & clear silver highlight water. The 4 inch submersible pump used in narrow borewells of about 100 mm diameter diffuses unlimited water supply. GEECO Pumps is pleased to present the first copper rotor pumps ever made in just single phase.
Why GEECO 4 inch submersible pump?
- GEECO 4 inch submersible pump capacity are designed with all efforts to offer best quality to our customers who stand for reliability, excellent quality, long and trouble free life.
- IT is suitable for borewell depth ranging from 70 ft to 1850 ft.
- It is made from 100% copper winding, copper rotor
- In contrast to other branded pumps, the 4 inch deep well submersible pump price is built to have a maximum discharge of 420 lpm.
Single phase GEECO 4 inch submersible pump
- In the history of the pumping industry, GEECO is pleased to offer the first-ever three-year warranty for pumps.
- This is only achievable due to the excellent calibre of GEECO pumps.36 months warranty for pumps
|Pump Shell||Stainless steel|
|Thrust Bearing||SS & Engineering Plastic|
|Bearing Bush||Leaded Bronze|
|Hp Range||0.5 hp to 2.5 hp|
|Head Range||70 ft to 380 ft|
|Flow rate||20 lpm to 380 lpm|
|Borewell size||100 mm|
|Operating Voltage||220 V|
|Electricity Connection||Single phase, three phase|
|Outlet pipe size||1”|
|Suitable for||100 mm 4” Borewells|
|No. of stages||5 to 28 stages|
- GEECO 4 inch submersible pumps are essential to supply water to Indian homes, farms, and commercial and industrial buildings.
- Single rotor copper rotor pumps
- Wet stator design
- High Thermal Capacity
- High grade materials
- High Efficiency
- Long Service life
- Easy to service
- Spline shaft made up of SS
- 4 inch submersible pump price is very competetive when compare to other brands.
- In GEECO 4 inch submersible pumps, to equalize the pressure, double diaphragm is located at the lower end.
- Safety valves are installed to balance the internal nodal pressure and external well pressure.
- In GEECO 4 inch submersible pumps, low loss electrical magnetic sheet is attached to the rotor. The rotor is fixed with high grade copper bars.
- Each rotor is dynamically balanced for smooth and vibrant free operations
- In GEECO 4 inch submersible pumps, water lubricated shaft bearings are made up of metal impregnated carbon fixed in upper and lower brackets.
- The thrust bearing in GEECO 4 inch submersible pumps can withstand 1500N axial load.
- The copper winding pumps are more efficient and can withstand high temperature and suitable for continuous heavy duty operation.
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal is used for both normal and sandy wells.
- The steel mesh in GEECO 4 inch submersible pump allows only the water inside the pump.
- The multistage impeller of GEECO pumps allows them to pump water from a distance of several hundred feet. The thrust bearings in the GEECO submersible pump are able to deflect and balance the impeller’s forces without suffering appreciable wear, ensuring dependable operation.
- The GEECO 4 inch submersible pumps back-to-back impeller configuration balances axial thrust and keeps the stress on the bearings to a minimum. To ensure reliable operation for as long as possible, the radial bearings and casings are constructed of an especially wear-resistant substance.
- In GEECO pumps, the optimum energy efficiency of roughly 90% is attained. Therefore, the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) has given it a 5 star energy efficiency rating (BEE).
- The GEECO 4 inch submersible pumps established pressure equalisation mechanism and broad selection of compatible water cooling systems guarantee long-term, dependable performance even in challenging conditions. The newest production techniques were created specifically to handle high flow rates and satisfy the rising water demand.
For 3 inch submersible pump click here