GEECO 3 inch Borewell Submersible Pump will be a perfect water companion for you and your family for your newly built house. GEECO 3 inch submersible pumps are double checked for the well completion, monitoring system and operating conditions to improve the life of the pump. Due to its high level of quality control, GEECO Pumps is offering the first-ever 3-year warranty for pumps in the Indian pumping sector. For 80 mm borewells in homes, GEECO 3 inch borewell submersible pumps are well suitable and affordable. The energy efficiency of premium 3 inch GEECO submersible pumps can reach 90% or more. As a result, The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) India has awarded it five stars for energy efficiency.
- 1 hp 10 stage 3 inch Borewell Submersible pump
- 1 hp 18 stage 3 inch Borewell Submersible pump
- 1.5 hp 15 stage 3 inch Borewell Submersible pump
- 1.5 hp 15 stage 3 inch Borewell Submersible pump
- 1.5 hp 15 stage Borewell Submersible pump
- 1.5 hp 25 stage Borewell Submersible pump
- 2 hp 20 stage Borewell Submersible pump
- 2 hp 35 stage Borewell Submersible Pump
Why GEECO 3 inch submersible pump?
- GEECO 3 inch submersible pumps provide your pumps long life, energy efficient, uninterrupted water supply.
- GEECO pumps are offering first ever three years warranty for pumps, due to its high level quality control
- GEECO 3 inch submersible pumps are more energy efficient and give an output of around 90%. As a result, The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) India has awarded it five stars for energy efficiency.
- GEECO 3 inch submersible pumps saves your electricity bill upto 50%
- When compare other branded pumps, GEECO 3 inch submersible pump are designed in such a way that it can give a maximum discharge of 90 lpm @ 32 m
- The 3 inch GEECO submersible pump stops coolant leaks and is recyclable.
Features of GEECO 3 inch submersible pump
|Pump Shell||Stainless steel|
|Thrust Bearing||SS & Engineering Plastic|
|Bearing Bush||Leaded Bronze|
Material Construction on GEECO 3 inch submersible pump
|Hp Range||1 hp to 2 hp|
|Head Range||16 m to 115 m|
|Flow rate||18 lpm to 90 lpm|
|Operating Voltage||220 V|
|Electricity Connection||Single phase|
|Outlet pipe size||1”|
|Suitable for||80 mm 3” Borewells|
|No. of stages||10 to 35 stages|
GEECO 3 inch submersible pump are designed for an extensive range of applications and user friendly. The application includes
- GEECO 3 inch submersible pump always ensure 100% water from the borewell in your Houses
- GEECO 3 inch submersible pump irrigate all the agricultural farms with 100% input of water
- Commercial and Industrial Water solution is also provided by GEECO 3 inch submersible pump
Only the 3 inch submersible pump can be used with a single phase connection. There are 1 hp, 1.5 hp, 2 hp, and 3 inch submersible pumps with a 90 lpm at 115 m maximum discharge available. Radial flow noryl impellers and diffusers are used on the 3 inch submersible pump to maximise discharge. The GEECO Noryl impeller and diffuser are created and manufactured to meet the demands of excellent performance, power efficiency, and long lifespan. Rust-free performance comes from a stainless steel body in its whole.
The 3 inch GEECO water-filled submersible pump stops coolant leaks and is recyclable. In order to artificially lift water inside the downhole with a diameter of 80 mm, 3 inch submersible pumps are employed. Noryl impellers and diffusers serve as centrifugal pumps in each step of the multistage centrifugal pump known as the submersible pump. The HDPE cable runs into the down hole to supply electricity to the pump. The HDPE cable was routed to the submersible pump from the main electrical junction box, via the pump head, and the entire borehole. According to this, the HDPE hose’s length should be determined.
GEECO Pumps specification
The liquid flow rate should be taken into consideration as the most crucial aspect when choosing a submersible pump. The maximum discharge rate of 2 hp GEECO 3 inch submersible pumps is 90 lpm @ 32 m. Pump deterioration is minimised by the pump’s graded non-corrosive casing.
A 2900 RPM, 60 Hz induction motor is attached to the submersible pump. The number of pump stages varies depending on the desired liquid flow rate, borewell depth, and water pressure. GEECO 3 inch submersible pumps are equipped with rings on both sides of the noryl impeller to lessen its axial thrust.
The diffuser maintains the pressure on the backside of the impeller by balancing the pressure on the front side of the impeller. Near the impeller’s entrance, GEECO 3 inch submersible pumps have drilled holes. To prevent the engine from overheating, it is advised that the pump be located a few hundred metres above the perforation. Failure of a submersible pump is typically caused by an overheating induction motor. Instead of having an oil-filled cooling system, GEECO pumps use a water-filled cooling system. The rotor windings on GEECO 3 inch submersible pumps are made of aluminium.
Due to the water cooling of these windings, the pump’s current density can be raised to 10 A/m2, resulting in a high output. These pumps can be widely utilised to elevate water for home, industrial, and agricultural purposes. The stainless steel body of the pump will significantly reduce salt water corrosion. Submersible pumps made by GEECO are simple to disassemble and fix. In order to prevent sand or other large particles from becoming lodged in the pump and motor, GEECO submersible pumps use a suction casing between the submersible pump and the induction motor.
The impeller’s torque can be used to pull the sand away from the pump thanks to the way it is constructed. Innovation and top-notch manufacturing technologies go hand in hand in manufacturing GEECO 3 inch Borewell submersible pump.